Quarry Maintenance Fitter North Down
We require a maintenance fitter to join our team in North Down.
We are looking for a Maintenance Fitter to join our team at North Down Quarry and the successful candidates will undertake both planned and preventative maintenance in order to improve operational reliability and availability of fixed and mobile plant on site. In this role they will report to the Foreman.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide plant repair, maintenance and servicing skills including fault identification, analysis to facilitate repairs, improvements, inspections, adjustments, testing and refurbishments to agreed standards
- Complete all necessary paper work which supports the role
- Ensure all machines are working, safe and fit for purpose
- Adherence to all Company Health and Safety standards and actively promote safe working practices on the use of machines and equipment
- Assist with any other reasonable duties as required by Foreman / Manager
- Work as part of an established team
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a plant Fitter within an extractives or heavy industrial environment. It is essential that you have experience in welding and fabrication
- Strong practical skills, showing dexterity, speed and accuracy
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Excellent attender & timekeeper
- Good team player with confident communication skills
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Previous experience of operating plant would be beneficial
- Health Cash Plan
- 30 days holiday (pro rata)
- Pension Scheme with Company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
- Family Friendly Policies
- Company Occupational Health
Please email all CVs to Ciara Robinson firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8th December 2022.
The Company is committed to equality and diversity. It strives to be an employer of choice by creating a culture and working environment that is welcoming and inclusive for all individuals. Every individual has the right to be treated with respect and dignity in the workplace and this includes protection against discrimination. Having greater diversity within our Company helps us perform much better and enable us to come up with innovative solutions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.