Maintenance Fitter Nightshift
To meet the continuous growth of our concrete rooftiles business, we are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Fitter to work during our nightshift operation in our fully automated Tile Factory in Toomebridge.
Working as part of the Maintenance team within the Tile Factory, the successful candidates will undertake both planned and preventative maintenance in order to improve operational reliability and availability of fixed and mobile plant.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide plant repair, maintenance and servicing skills including fault identification, analysis to facilitate repairs, improvements, inspections, adjustments, testing and refurbishments to agreed standards
- Complete all necessary paper work which supports the role
- Ensure all machines are working, safe and fit for purpose
- Installation and movement of new machines and equipment
- Fabrication of tool carriers to suit specific plant and machinery for production use
- Repair and modification to any tooling that can be completed using on site skills and equipment.
- Assist with new product introduction and set up
- Review and advise on engineering requirements and drawings for machinery and equipment.
- Adherence to all Company Health and Safety standards and actively promote safe working practices on the use of machines and equipment
- Assist with any other reasonable duties as required by the Plant Manager
- Work as part of an established team
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a Plant Fitter within a production environment. It is essential that you have experience in welding and fabrication
- Strong practical skills, showing dexterity, speed and accuracy
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Excellent attender & timekeeper
- Good team player with confident communication skills
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel
- Previous experience of operating plant would be beneficial
Four nights per week: working hours will be 7.30pm- 6am (42 Hours per week)
Flexible approach to working hours is required.
- Health Cash Plan
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro rata)
- Pension Scheme with Company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
- Company Occupational Health Scheme, includes counselling services & 24/7 GP support
- Family Friendly Policies
- Bonus Incentives
- Excellent Training provided
- Opportunities for career progression
Please email all CVs to Ciara Robinson email@example.com no later than 26th August 2022. Or alternatively request an application form.
The Company is committed to equality and diversity. It strives to be an employer of choice by creating a culture and working environment that is welcoming and inclusive for all individuals. Every individual has the right to be treated with respect and dignity in the workplace and this includes protection against discrimination. Having greater diversity within our Company helps us perform much better and enable us to come up with innovative solutions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.