Production Operative Nightshift Toome
To meet the continuous growth of our concrete rooftiles business, we are seeking to recruit a team of Tile Plant Operators for new planned nightshift operation in our fully automated Tile Factory in Toomebridge.
The successful applicant will be required to perform a variety of production related activities manufacturing concrete roof tiles including concrete ridge tiles. They may also be expected to be involved in other activities from time to time as required by the Factory Management Team.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Changeover and prepare machines for production
- Operate production machines
- Ensure timely transfer of raw materials to avoid shortages during production
- Manage and adjust machine settings as necessary
- Comply with all company H&S policies and procedures
- Undertake quality checking at each operation and accurately record results.
- Carry out general lubrication, greasing and maintenance duties according to machine manufacturers guidelines
- Report any machine faults and production or quality issues to the production manager
- Ensure that the factory and machines are thoroughly cleaned at the end of every work shift.
- Work as part of an established team
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong work ethic
- Strong practical skills, showing dexterity, speed and accuracy
- Suitable numeracy & literacy skills
- Concentration and focus, continued attention to detail over long periods
- Excellent attender & timekeeper
- Good team player with confident communication skills
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters
- Fork lift license desirable
Hours Of Work
Four nights per week: working hours will be 7.30pm- 6am (42 Hours per week)
Flexible approach to working hours is required
- Health Cash Plan
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro rata)
- Pension Scheme with Company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
- Company Occupational Health Scheme, includes counselling services & 24/7 GP support
- Family Friendly Policies
- Bonus Incentives
- Excellent Training provided
- Opportunities for career progression
Please send all CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th July 2022.
The Company is committed to equality and diversity. It strives to be an employer of choice by creating a culture and working environment that is welcoming and inclusive for all individuals. Every individual has the right to be treated with respect and dignity in the workplace and this includes protection against discrimination. Having greater diversity within our Company helps us perform much better and enable us to come up with innovative solutions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.