Production Operative Mountfield
We are looking for a Production Operative in our Mountfield depot, to assist with the production of Readymix Concrete and Concrete Blocks. In this role the successful candidate will report to the Production Foreman.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Safely and efficiently operate a fork truck and or loading shovel.
- Fuel up all plant daily and complete daily checks
- Assist with repairs and housekeeping duties
- Safe use of machinery associated with block manufacturing
- Operation of concrete batching system.
- Ensure product is produced to the standards required
- Inspect, clean and maintain plant and equipment daily and report faults to supervisors.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
- Work as part of an established team.
- Strong practical skills
- Attitude to develop and grow into various roles
- Excellent attender & timekeeper
- Good team player with confident communication skills
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety matters.
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel.
- Previous experience of operating plant would be beneficial, but all necessary training will be provided
- Full driving license as you may be required to travel to other locations
- Monday – Friday 7am-5pm
- Overtime paid after 39 hours worked at time and half.
- Will be expected to work occasional Saturdays.
- Health Cash Plan
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme with Company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
- Company Occupational Health
- Family Friendly Policies
Please forward all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date will be 17/12/2021